[Freeswitch-users] Problem With TLS + Contact Header - Bug?

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Sun Jan 14 15:53:45 UTC 2018

Thinking since nobody has any comments, I should probably open a bug
report.

Last call?

--

*GEOFF MINA*Chief Executive Officer
Connect First / Contact Center Solutions, Built Better.

3101 Iris Ave #200, Boulder, CO 80301
720.335.5924 <javascript:void(0);>
gmina at connectfirst.com / www.connectfirst.com <http://connectfirst.com/>

 [image: