[Freeswitch-users] Problem with bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app

Jakub Wojewoda paranoya at paranoya.org
Tue Jan 9 20:55:20 UTC 2018

Have you tried capturing signaling?

If your only goal is to provide ringtone to leg A you could try playing
with application ring_ready and early_use_180, that should force artificial
ringing.
<action application="ring_ready"/>
<action application="set" data="early_use_180=true"/>

Also start here:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/180+vs+183+vs+Early+Media

Regards