[Freeswitch-users] sqlite DB - help?!

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Wed Jan 3 15:32:34 UTC 2018

It only happened the once. Didn’t look into root cause - just eliminated the problem.

This is running on an SSD backed Amazon EC2 instance. The hypervisor, vm, and FS all have been up and running for months without issue. No restarts or power cycles.

I tried to use sqlite3 to inspect the file, but it wouldn’t open the DB.