[Freeswitch-users] New Question for FreeSWITCH Users

Dom Rumsey domrumsey at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:41:36 UTC 2018

Got it. Thanks Mike.

The machine I'm running doesn't have loads of CPU and earlier in the project I played around with MUX, but noticed it took a lot of CPU. I can swap it out for a different machine, however any tips on what I can do to reduce stress on CPU? I guess lowering the fps will help. Anything else you suggest?

Cheers.