[Freeswitch-users] FS 1.6.20 console tab completion missing?

Keith Whyte keith at rhizomatica.org
Fri Feb 23 13:03:37 UTC 2018

Seems like a minor thing, but I didn't find any reference on the mailing
list:

After starting up freeswitch, I don't get tab completion for the console
command itself in fs_cli, UNTIL I do reload mod_console.
Do other people have the same thing? I notice it because I'm used to
doing the like of console loglevel x..

This is FS 1.6.20-37-987c9b9~64bit installed from files.freeswitch.org
packages.

It is Debian 9.0... installed by doing a manual `dpkg -i
libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_amd64.deb` (could be relevant,I guess)

Thanks!!!

K/