[Freeswitch-users] Set b-leg CallerID using from in a 300 Multiple Choices reply

Lyubo Popov lpopov at blasterphone.com
Mon Feb 12 18:07:44 UTC 2018

Hello Joseph,

I am having the same problem and would like to resurrect this post. Does
someone knows how to do that? I send one CallerID to redirect server where
this is being rewritten and receive another from it in the 300 response and
would like to update this CID before sending to termination (b-leg)

Re.,
L.Popov

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Joseph Waite <joelists at tm.net.uk> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> I am trying to use the From field in a 300 Multiple Choices message to set
> the outbound CallerID in the re-directed b-leg
>
> So call comes into FreeSwitch, gets sent out to a SIP Redirect server
> which replies with a 300 Multiple choices.
> I need to pull the number from the From field of this 300 Response and use
> it to set the From field, raid & Paid fields in the re-directed invite.

> Regards

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Atenciosamente,
Lyubo Popov
CEO - BlasterPhone LLC
Tel: 4003-1556 ( Outside Brazil 55 11 4003-1556)
iNum: +883 510001-354111
Website: http://www.blastervoip.com.br/