[Freeswitch-users] [Lumenvox][mod_unimrcp][Issue]

Bilal Abbasi bilaln018 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:42:27 UTC 2018

Hi Users,
I am using FreeSWITCH mod_unimrcp to detect VM using the lumenvox,
Below is my configuration,

<action application="set" data="play_and_detect_speech_close_asr=true"/>

<action application="play_and_detect_speech" data="${sound_file_string}
detect:unimrcp:lumenvox
{start-input-timers=false,no-input-timeout=5000,recognition-timeout=5000}builtin:special/amd"
/>

everything works really good, but under testing i stopped the lumenvox SIP
server(called lvmediaserverd server), and when i tried to make a call i was
not able to hear the message that needs to be played.

I need to know any parameter/configuration that can play the sound file
even the lumenvox is down in uni_mrcp(as i don't want to get the service
down if lumenvox server is down, max loss i should get is the VM detection
that will surely stop working, but i want my messages to be delivered to
live users).

Regards
Abbasi