[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Weekly: Women in VoIP

Kathleen King kathleen at freeswitch.com
Mon Feb 5 17:46:48 UTC 2018

Hi FreeSWITCHers,

This week we are having another wonderful edition of Women in VoIP on
ClueCon Weekly! The conference is at 12:00pm central time every Wednesday.
You can join the call live by dialing 888 at
https://conference.freeswitch.org/vc/ or watch it live on our Youtube
channel: https://youtu.be/YCIoey-bW6k

This week we have gathered together women from various companies in the
communication industry to talk technology!

Kathleen King | Public Relations / Administrative Assistant

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045

Email: Kathleen at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 703-859-3757

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com>

[image: color-facebook-96.png] <https://www.facebook.com/freeswitch/> [image: