[Freeswitch-users] Skype-in no longer accepts Toll-Free PAI or even From

M Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Thu Feb 1 20:18:54 UTC 2018

> On Feb 1, 2018, at 13:56 , Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
>
> Were these calls that might be considered spammy calls or be reported as such?  Depending on what they think the calls are, they may not be willing to.

I'm amazed to report that Skype wrote, in response to my original PAI question, "This is an issue were working to fix. I have asked to get your user ID unblocked, absolute apologies for the disruption."

My personal Skype-in TN is receives the PAI and displays it correctly. I'm trying to verify that it's fixed for everyone, not just me.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate Corporation

   http://www.Disaggregate.com