[Freeswitch-users] Presence not working on resubscribe

mittali jangid mj310792 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 06:20:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am working on presence in polycom phones. I have BLF key for fifo-orbits.
Presence is working fine when call is parked in orbit. But if phone has
lower subscription-expiry and phone resubscribes, then freeswitch responds
with "Terminated" state notify.

Same is happening for user-directory extension number set as BLF in polycom
phones.

Also if i add BLF for either fifo-orbit or extension when any call is
parked or extension is attending call respectively, presence is not working
as per expectation.

I verified this in latest freeswitch version 1.8.2 and also Master pull.

I would like to know why it is behaving this way. Below link also faced
similar issue, but it is still not resolved :
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2013-October/100598.html

Your help is much appreciated. Let me know what information is required
from my end.

Thanks and regards,
Mittali Jangid