[Freeswitch-users] Mutli-lingual ivr

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Sun Dec 2 03:58:29 UTC 2018

Message from log does point to en/us.  What led me astray was I was
using that message to test the language and it seems it is the only one
not working, I have gone thru the code etc and cannot see why it is
rejecting it.  I am not playing it from the dial plan, when I go to an
ivr, press an invalid digit it plays that message, the others appear to
be ok.

Darcy

switch_ivr_play_say.c:1749 done playing file
/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/ivr/ivr-that_was_an_invalid_entry.wav