[Freeswitch-users] SIP Internal y External Dialplan behavior

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Thu Aug 23 16:34:13 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm doing some tests registering a Endpoint to Internal and External SIP
profile.

If I using internal profile the call go to Default Dialplan. If I
comment out this line:

<variable name="user_context" value="default"/>

on the configuration file of Endpoint (ej: 1000.xml) the call go to
Public Dialplan.

If I register the Endpoint to External SIP Profiles (using port 5080)
the call always to Public Dialplan although the line about dialplan
(1000.xml) is not commented out

Thank you

Regards

--