[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH version 1.8.1 now in production in the UK - Great work by the FreeSWITCH team!

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Tue Aug 14 23:12:40 UTC 2018

Mike,

This is very much appreciated.

I just wondered if there can be a way where the source code of the windows builds of the libraries used inside FreeSWITCH 1.8.x (including Visual Studio project files) can be made available to download in some way?  I understand that the reason for downloading the libraries pre-built is to speed up the build of FreeSWITCH inside Visual Studio and make it easier to support (which I am a definite fan of), however I could see the occasional need for the source when debugging (or like my example where I wanted to move to a later version) where having a simple way to download the source and VS Project Files would help.

If this is too complicated to make available, I would understand.

Andrew