[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH version 1.8.1 now in production in the UK - Great work by the FreeSWITCH team!

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Tue Aug 14 23:02:38 UTC 2018

Gregor,

When I said roll in support for the latest Lua and Curl versions, I meant that I built using the Lua source and Curl source their latest versions and rolled that into the public release of FreeSWITCH 1.8.1 (since FreeSWITCH was using a slightly older version of each of these third party libraries).  If this is not critical to you then you do not need to worry about it.

Also Mike Jerris and Andrey Wolk are already done integrating the latest version of Lua (5.3.5) into FreeSWITCH 1.8.x and they are working on the latest version of Curl.  So shortly I will be able to not have to roll anything myself into FreeSWITCH.

Andrew