[Freeswitch-users] valet_park and caller Id number

Preston Hagar prestonh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:35:39 UTC 2018

I'll make myself a note to try and see if I can circle back around someday
if possible and do that.  I'm happy to share the code if anyone else wants
to do the extra work of adding a config option and making a patch request.
I'm unfortunately too tied up right now trying to get my final caller ID
name bug fixed.  It seems I may be the last person still using PRIs :)  (or
at least no one uses PRIs with FreeSWITCH).