[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma A102, PRIs, Caller ID Name, and Facility

Preston Hagar prestonh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:12:48 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We are working on setting up a FreeSWITCH system using a PRI connected to a
Sangoma A102DE card.

Everything is working, except Caller ID Name (we get caller ID number).

The Caller ID is getting passed in the SETUP message, but the Sangoma
libraries don't seem to pull it out.  If we try setting facility=yes in the
freetdm.conf.xml file, FreeSwitch segfaults (in the ftmod_sangoma_isdn.so
file), so at least right now, that isn't a fix.

We have a ticket open with Sangoma, but it is taking a while.

I am just curious, does anyone out there have a FreeSwitch system working
with a Sangoma card hooked to a PRI and receiving caller ID names?

If so, are you willing to share any model/config information?

This is our last step to get this off the ground, so any help anyone can
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Preston