[Freeswitch-users] Implementing emergency calls ... or call priority ?

Peter NerĂ¡d nerad.peter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 04:46:36 UTC 2018

Whats are best practicies to implement emergency calls ?

I can identify  such a call by regexp but how to handle those calls ?

Is there some build param to be set ?

How I can set priority for call ? e.g. I have limited capacity for outgoing and incoming call to 10. I need to drop some calls with small priority to allow emergency call, but I have no idea where to start.

Can somebody give me right direction for this ?

Thank you very much

PS: Google does not helped me :(