[Freeswitch-users] RTP reception before sending any RTP packet

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Mon Apr 23 14:13:04 UTC 2018

Hi Mickael,

Are you doing SDP mangling on the opensips box? If so, freeswitch may not detect that the endpoint is nated as the RTP ip is public.

Can you try to disable it and let freeswitch auto-detect the public RTP ip/port?

If the auto-adjust is activated, you will get something like "Auto Changing audio port from <local ip:port> to <public ip:port>" in the debug logs.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah