[Freeswitch-users] 100rel support

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:41:59 UTC 2018

I've been wondering this for a few years too. I'm guessing that comment has
scared everyone away from enabling it to test it out.

At a guess if there's any issue it's within the Sofia-SIP stack and
therefore trickier to debug/patch than in mod_sofia.

You could enable it and if there are any problems report them on Jira so
they get looked into.

I believe 100rel might be required for IMS implementations.