[Freeswitch-users] 1 legged call tranfer hacks

Sharath Kumar shakumarsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:19:42 UTC 2018

Srigo,

Thanks for responding!  I tried it but it didn't work. I am directly
dialing out to a gateway with the originate. Mod_sofia rejects the REFER.
Since there is only 1 leg the transfer fails. I know I have to loop through
using a loopback or use a SIP profile listening on 127.0.0.1 but I am
unsure how the routing works.