[Freeswitch-users] caller redirect

Paul Muaddib paul.muaddib83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:36:31 UTC 2018

I am not sure if you got me right. I don't want to port our number to
another provider. We have a sip trunk connection with a 100 number block

What I want is: For example someone calls our number with extension +49 XXX
XXX - 23 Then I want to redirect the caller to the US number from our
service provider +1 XXX XXX XXX
When I ask our provider they offered me a dedicated number but with costs
per minuate for us when someone calls this number. This would not be so
bad. But when I could manage the redirection by my own the I would be more
flexiable because I could route callers depending of there origin to
different service providers.

Regards