[Freeswitch-users] presence_id and call park

Adrian Pinder jpinder at outlook.com
Tue Apr 10 01:03:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for reading my question.

I'm running the latest version of freeswitch 1.6.20 and now I'm having an issue with call park and presence.

I'm using yealink phones and before 1.6.20 I was able to place a call in predefined parking lot slot and have the call park button assigned to the button go from green to red.

After researching I found out the new version of freeswitch adds the presence_id of the extension that placed the call instead of the presence_id of the park extension which is what I want to change the color of the lamp from green to red.

Any help is appreciated.