[Freeswitch-users] sip_presence

Bob McCarthy bob.mccarthy at westtel.com
Mon Apr 9 22:16:28 UTC 2018

Just using the freeswitch installation to install the core pgsql in accordance with the wiki.

sudo apt-get install libpq-dev
./configure --enable-core-pgsql-support

make – install et al

Made addition to
autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml as previously noted.

I also installed a pgsql client so that I could access the db:
sudo apt-get install postgresql-client

Any tips on how to see if postgres is running from freeswitch ?

ps auxwww | grep postgres shows postgres is not running under that name.

Bob