[Freeswitch-users] caller redirect

Paul Muaddib paul.muaddib83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:24:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

one of our products has a service number which we purchase externally from
a service provider. Now we don't want to change the numbers on our
documents every time we change the service provider. Our company is located
in Germany, the current service provider in the USA. Can I simply forward
the incoming calls to the phone number in the USA with the "deflect"
application without any costs for us?

What about consumer protection? For example, the customer calls from
Germany or Europe, but then has to make an international call with
additional costs.

Regards,

Paul