[Freeswitch-users] Question about limit max_calls

Vlad Toma vldtoma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:50:25 UTC 2018

First of all thank you for the reply, but I am using verto communicator and
it doesn't have call waiting. I have to limit the number of calls from the
server, the max_calls option works for bridging but if I originate the call
from a conference using conference dial user/XXX at domain the max_calls
doesn't work anymore.

Kind regards,
Vlad