[Freeswitch-users] Temporary Equivalent of fs_path

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:10:31 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Trying to figure out how to get the equivalent behavior of fs_path, but
only for a single transaction. In other words, I want to start a SIP
request hitting a particular proxy, and then simply let Record-Route
headers determine where the call should be routed after that.

I might be completely overthinking this, but everything I've tried so far
(sip_route_uri, fs_path), have resulted in Freeswitch continuing to use the
given route for all subsequent requests, rather than simply falling back to
the session route.

Am I missing something?

Best,
Colin