[Freeswitch-users] ICE/DTLS handshake

Mirko Brankovic mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 13:12:46 UTC 2017

Thanks Mike,
all clients are webrtc clients behind same freeswitch.
At the same time video rtp/rtcp dtls is instant, but audio is waiting for
something, my best guess is for rtcp from client to confirm correct ip.port
or to do auto correct.
Call scenario is A call B and B transfers(refer)  call to C.
Also I see in those 5 seconds that first client, A sends total of 6 stun
username requests and that C answers to them all at the same time, after 5s.
Can this be rtcp problem.
I was thinking to go through video ice thread and compare it to audio to
see how that one works instantly.
thanks,
Mirko