[Freeswitch-users] Verto Qs

Do Nguyen Ha donguyenha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:59:02 UTC 2017

Hi Rick
I did get confused like you for question number 3
3. Difference between :7443 and :8082
can use command "sofia status profile internal reg", the port 8082 is used
for verto protocol- you can use command"verto status - not sure it is right
command", both ports are used for signaling

Hope this help
Ha`