[Freeswitch-users] Verto Qs

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Wed Sep 20 11:20:25 UTC 2017

Ok I’ve asked a lot of questions about Verto, so I thought I’d summarise my current confusions here - if anyone can give me any pointers on any of these inline, that would be amazing! :)

1. Correct way to list all conference members via wss?

2. How to check if there is a current verto session / call in progress, and make the call if not.

3. Difference between :7443 and :8082 (is one for signalling and one for audio?)

I have just purchased the latest FS book, 1.8, so hoping that will help also :)

Thanks