[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Conference Calls

Akshaya j akshaya18j at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 07:31:36 UTC 2017

Hello FS users,
 I'm a fresher working around with FreeSwitch features and came across this
conference room feature. This conference room actually acts like a rooms
where anyone can join the room by dialling some number. There is a also
moderator who can add any user into the conference room.
    What i need to know is whether the conventional conference calls is
available in FreeSwitch? The conventional conference calls is what we use
in our normal mobile phones where any person in a call can add any other
person by dialling his number and then all 3 persons can talk together.
That is anybody in a call can act as a moderator to add a person to join.
           I don't find any content regarding this conference in web, is
there any other terminology for this feature in Freeswitch which i dont see
or whether this is possible? If so how to proceed with this ??
Any help would be highly appreciated.!!!

Thanks Advance,
PurpleWinged