[Freeswitch-users] How to record User Voice and listen for the DTMF simultaneously

Deepika Yadav deepikay at iiitd.ac.in
Sun Sep 17 09:27:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to give users an option to record their voice by presssing some
digit in the IVR menu through my python script. I use the code as follows:

session.recordFile(filename, 120, 500, 3)

However, this code will block for 2 minutes and then proceed. In case a
user has little to say and after 1 minute wants to stop the recording, how
I can do that. Is there any function similar to "session.playAndGetDigits"
to also hear for DTMFs at the same time?

--
Regards,
Deepika