[Freeswitch-users] DTMF events not occurring while using VOIP-GSM gateway hardware locally

Андрей Асташов astashov.andrey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 04:07:34 UTC 2017

Hi

I also had a similar problem.
The problem was only on some GSM gateways. And on the incoming call,
playanddigits recognizes DTMF normally, and the outgoing one does not.
It did not work out that way.
In the console, when dtmf_verbose is enabled, pressing the buttons is
visible. In tcpdump it is seen that it is in RFC that a click comes.
Moved to bind_digit_action. Works without problems on all types of locks
and in any directions.
Here is the discussion and setting of the profile:
https://freeswitchforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=864