[Freeswitch-users] Fax processing not successful - result (35) Unexpected DCN while waiting for DCS or DIS.

Amit Nakum amit.nakum2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:49:09 UTC 2017

Dear users,

I am new to freeswitch and i am try to learn fax to email. but i am getting
sometime this error and i am fail to received fax.

I try to set below parameter for fax service.
<action application="set" data="fax_enable_t38=true"/><!-- Enable t.38 for
this call -->
<action application="set" data="fax_enable_t38_request=true"/>

i try to search solution for this problem and couldn’t found solution.

Can anyone guide.

Thank
Amit Nakum