[Freeswitch-users] vm_cc weird behavior

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:00:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

I noted that FS sends a lot of emails to my email box instead of only one
in case I use vm_cc.

It's very simple configuration. I just set vm_cc before  mod_voicemail is
called (according wiki page) and leave voicemail message.
For main emails box I recieve only one message as expected.
But I have ~60 exactly same messages at email box from vm_cc.

In console I also noted that FS really sends emails many times without
obvios reason.

mod_voicemail.c:2832 Deliver VM to yuriytest2 at mydomain.com
mod_voicemail.c:1925 Update MWI: Processing for yuriytest2 at mydomain.com in
inbox
mod_voicemail.c:1950 Update MWI: Messages Waiting yes
mod_voicemail.c:1951 Update MWI: Update Reason NEW
mod_voicemail.c:1952 Update MWI: Message Account yuriytest2 at mydomain.com
mod_voicemail.c:1953 Update MWI: Voice Message 69/0
switch_utils.c:1180 Emailed file [/tmp/mail.1505386894e5a8] to [
myemailbox at gmail.com]
mod_voicemail.c:3042 Sending message to myemailbox at gmail.com

Next FS does this again and tries to Deliver VM to yuriytest2 at mydomain.com.

Please advice.