[Freeswitch-users] Implement PushKit or CallKit to call iOS app closed

Jose Fco. Irles Durá josefu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:14:15 UTC 2017

Hi jose,

I can't send you the code because it's from my customer, but I have
this scripts:

* [1] Script that handles the initial call:
1. send push with the uuid of the call to ios (with mod_curl to a own
web service)
2. wait to a custom event that sends the other script[2] with the
function "pop" from freeswitch.EventConsumer api.
3. when event arrives, that events include the uuid of the other leg
and the script bridge the two legs.

* [2] Script that manages the call sended by the app in the phone
0. The app sends a call with a custom header with the uuid received in
the push message.
1. The script handle the call and build a custom event with the uuid
received and add to the event its channel uuid.
2. fire the event

Really, it is a bit more complex (our logic sends a ringing event and
answer event also), but basically this is the idea.

Best regards