[Freeswitch-users] Brazilian Portuguese ASR

Ray Keating rayk at pontimax.com
Mon Sep 11 18:53:07 UTC 2017

Hi Hajjar,

Pontimax's MRCP/SP11-STT MRCPV1 ASR server is working in production with FreeSWITCH (and Asterisk).   Since our speech recognition engine is Microsoft's Speech Platform 11, all of the twenty six Microsoft language modules are freely available with use with it, including Portuguese-Brazil (pr-BR).

We have a production user in Brazil (an Asterisk user) that has reported excellent results using the Portuguese-Brazil language module.  I can provide that individual's e-mail upon request, by PM.

Our latest 1.3 version of MRCP/SP11-STT is just being released for download from www.pontimax.com; a thirty day free trial key can be requested so that you can evaluate it for yourself.   A permanent license is only $1,000USD, per machine.

Regards,

Ray

Pontimax’s mrcpSP11-STT- the lowest cost, by far, highest recognition accuracy MRCP server available