[Freeswitch-users] Multiple network interfaces

Caio Assis caioebassis at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:26:55 UTC 2017

Good morning.

On my freeswitch system, I have 2 network interfaces, one with a public IP address and one with a internal IP address. The issue is that when I make a call, freeswitch uses the public address, but I have to use the internal IP address. Only the internal IP address can connect to a specific gateway, but all attempts try to use the public address. With Asterisk I didn't have that issue, for I used the 'bindaddr' param. Can you help me?

Thanks.