[Freeswitch-users] record_session without 3rd party from eavesdrop

Marcin S ms4esl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:14:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have an C ESL application, that makes calls to two parties (bgapi
originate ...), then connects them together (uuid_bridge) and record
(record_session).
This works fine, but sometimes there is an 3rd leg attached to this bridge
via eavesdrop or threeway.
The problem is, that when eavesdrop is switched to WHISPER or THREEWAY
mode, this 3rd party is also recorded.

How can I make recordings without this 3rd party?
I have also tried making two separate record_session calls for each of two
legs (with RECORD_READ_ONLY), but it doesn't help.