[Freeswitch-users] FS for only Media processing.

Sharath Kumar shakumarsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:38:20 UTC 2017

Okay cool. It is sort of a distributed media processing but with a central
signaling box.   Let us say I want to have a bunch of media only FSs
talking to a single SIP only FS.  I would like the communication between
the Media only FS<--->SIP only FS to be as simple as possible. But perhaps
I don't have a choice but to employ SIP if the media handling gets
complicated. like hold/unhold or turning on/off support for dtmf using 2833
etc. Anyway thanks for suggestions!