[Freeswitch-users] Maximum Number of Extensions in XML

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 27 20:55:09 UTC 2017

There is no maximum hard coded anywhere, as with anything, the more there is, the more cpu intensive it is to process, so at a certain size, doing something more dynamic using something like mod_xml_curl instead of huge static files makes more sense.  Where that limit is would be entirely dependent on your hardware and what exactly you are trying to accomplish so its impossible to give you a number without you testing your exact deployment to get those numbers.