[Freeswitch-users] SLA not working across multiple FS profiles

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:02:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are trying to implement SLA for users registered in different profiles

We have setup of freeswitch as following :

   - There are two profiles for registration of users named
*register1* (listening
   on 5070 on ipv4) and *register2* (listening on 5071 on ipv6).
   - One user for e.g.* 1001 at example.com <1001 at example.com>* is registered
   on register1 profile and register2 profile as well.
   - We have followed below link for configurations :
   https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Shared_Line_Appearance
   - For Shared Line appearance we have following dialplan :

   <extension name = Demo>
           <condition field="${destination_number}"   expression="(.*)">
           <action application="set"   data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
          * <action application="export"
   data="nolocal:sip_invite_domain=example.com <http://example.com/>"/>*
           <action application="set"   data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
           *<action application="export"
   data="nolocal:presence_id=1002 at example.com <1002 at example.com>"/>*
           <action application="bridge"   data="${sofia_contact(
   1001 at example.com)}"/
           </condition>
   </extension>

Now one user for e.g. 1002 at example.com is dialing extension 1001, presence
is shown on both registered 1001 extensions, call is answered from the
extension registered on register1 profile but SLA is not working for 1001
registered from profile register2, same issue arises for vice versa
scenario as well.

So, If you can please elaborate that whether this scenario should work or
we are missing something or this is default functionality of freeswitch.

Thank you in advance.