[Freeswitch-users] FW: FS injecting packets - what are they and how do I stop them?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:30:55 UTC 2017

Your best bet is to find a way to reproduce with a pcap replay of the
inbound leg and file a JIRA.
The mailing list is not really designed to report issues.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*