[Freeswitch-users] Group call limit on answering extension

itadebayo itadebayo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:31:32 UTC 2017

Try variable_bridge_channel.
Ismail

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Piccinin Francesco <francesco.piccinin at insiel.it> Date: 18/11/2017  12:12 a.m.  (GMT+01:00) To: FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Group call limit on answering extension
Hi all,
I need you help in order to solve a problem with group_call function.
I would like to set limit (on db backend) for an extension that answer at a group_call bridge.

I'm trying to explain the problem with an example.
Ext A is calling a group that contains extensions B and C.
C answers the call and I would like to insert limit for busy and max call for C.

I'm not able to find a channel's variable that ensures me call has been answered by C.
All of channels variables are store on DB on my config (freeswich cluster); it seems that channels are going to be updated slower then "execute_on_answer" trigger.
I'm using a lua script running with "execute_on_answer" that looks for callstate=ACTIVE on call uuid but does not retrieve any data.

Thanks for help
Regards

Francesco

consulting at freeswitch.org