[Freeswitch-users] B-Leg Missing SPD payloads

Juan Pablo Godoy Macari jpgodoy at redvoiss.net
Fri Nov 17 02:30:09 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm Trying to establish a SIP Trunk with a provider, but I'm encountering a
strange problem. When I receive an INVITE from my provider its SDP have
this format:

v=0.
o=- 1134042028 1134042029 IN IP4 XXXX.
s=SBC call.
c=IN IP4 XXXXX.
t=0 0.
m=audio 10042 RTP/AVP 8 0 116.
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000.
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000.
a=rtpmap:116 telephone-event/8000.
a=ptime:5.
a=curr:qos local none.
a=curr:qos remote none.
a=des:qos mandatory local sendrecv.
a=des:qos optional remote sendrecv.
a=3gOoBTC.

The problem is when my freeswitch is trying to call to the B-Leg its
sending the SDP without any payloads:

v=0.
o=SBC 1510738948 1510738949 IN IP4 XXXXX.
s=SBC.
c=IN IP4 XXXXXX.
t=0 0.

Why is that? I debugged from the CLI (level 10) and I can't see any errors
from Freeswitch. I tested this on versions 1.6.12 and 1.6.17 with the same
results.

I'm guessing that  Sofia or Freeswitch don't support the qos values, it's
the only different thing from my others providers,

I'll thank you any feedback guys.
Regards,
Juan Pablo Godoy.