[Freeswitch-users] CDRs and continue_on_fail

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Wed Nov 15 13:21:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

To my knowledge, I don't think it's possible as the CDR is generated after leg A hangup.

For your issue, you can export the variables you need after the bridge to gw1 and define a custom template in autoload_configs/cdr_csv.conf.xml with these variables so that they will be written in the CDR file.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah