[Freeswitch-users] Conference with flags wait-mod|nomoh plays MOH

José Lopes jose.lopes at itcenter.com.pt
Wed May 24 08:49:37 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have configured a audio conference with flags wait-mod and nomoh.

I make a call to the conference as the first member and I listen moh,
instead of silence.
I am using FreeSwitch 1.6.17

If I configured the audio conference without the flag wait-mod, when i
enter the conference I have silence and it is ok.

This is a bug or this is the right behavior ?
There is any option that i can configure so when i configure the conference
with flags wait-mod and nomoh, when the first members enters, it get
silence?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jose Lopes