[Freeswitch-users] We've been Busy!

William Simon wsimon at stratusvideo.com
Mon May 22 14:19:16 UTC 2017

Is Mr. West still attacking the data center?

We are not able to access the repos or the Hipchat, among other things, this morning.

On May 19, 2017, at 4:35 PM, Ken Rice <krice at freeswitch.org<mailto:krice at freeswitch.org>> wrote:

This is both a test message and a user notification. (if you saw this twice its because I sent it again to make sure everyone sees it!)

We’ve been busy and are going to be all weekend.

So today I’ve done a pile of upgrades to the list server here. And tomorrow we’ll have a team lead by Mr West attacking the data center!

So don’t be surprised if you see services offline a bit tomorrow. This will include everything at the FreeSWITC.org<http://freeswitc.org/> datacenter as we replace some critical infrastructure.

What does this mean for you, if you need to do an install from our package repos or do a git clone etc, do it before about 0900 US Eastern in the AM or plan on doing it much later in the day.

This will be an extended maintenance window.

If you want to help us avoid these outages in the future please visit https://freeswitch.org/ and use the donate link in the menu.  Contributions from the FreeSWITCH userbase is what allows us to keep the hardware up and running and where possible deploy redundant hardware so we can fail over and not miss a beat.

Thanks!
Ken

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.” _________________________________________________________________________
consulting at freeswitch.org<mailto:consulting at freeswitch.org>
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com<http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com/>

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org<http://www.freeswitch.org/>