[Freeswitch-users] FW: We've been Busy!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri May 19 20:07:49 UTC 2017

This is both a test message and a user notification.

We've been busy and are going to be all weekend.

So today I've done a pile of upgrades to the list server here. And tomorrow
we'll have a team lead by Mr West attacking the data center!

So don't be surprised if you see services offline a bit tomorrow. This will
include everything at the FreeSWITC.org datacenter as we replace some
critical infrastructure.

What does this mean for you, if you need to do an install from our package
repos or do a git clone etc, do it before about 0900 US Eastern in the AM or
plan on doing it much later in the day.

This will be an extended maintenance window.

If you want to help us avoid these outages in the future please visit
https://freeswitch.org/ and use the donate link in the menu.  Contributions
from the FreeSWITCH userbase is what allows us to keep the hardware up and
running and where possible deploy redundant hardware so we can fail over and
not miss a beat.

Thanks!

Ken