[Freeswitch-users] DTMF

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:10:36 UTC 2017

yeah... doggy carrier, you should somehow get other leg SDP and check that
against telephone-event string.

i'd use execute_on_answer hook to try to get other leg SDP and than would
evaluate that to either start_dtmf or not.
anyhow, this is theoretical, but if there is no other straight method, i'd
try this.

T.