[Freeswitch-users] Busy

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Thu May 18 20:37:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

I had a similar situation, what I did is when some one places a call I set
a counter for the calling and called party, then when someone tries to call
any one of them I check the counter and if it's one I send them busy or
change ringback tone. I'll check my setup tomorrow and let you know the
actual module I use